- This event has passed.
Pandora’s Baubles and Beads Special Workshops
April 29 - May 2
Pandora’s Baubles and Beads – Sunday-Wednesday – April 29-May 2, 2018! Melody MacDuffee will be there! Melody is the author of four books, three of them on wirework. She has taught her distinctive jewelry-making techniques all over the U.S. and as far away as Morocco and West Africa. Her Craftsy instructional video, “Filigree Jewelry with a Twist” came out in 2015, and she has been a guest artist on Jewelry Television’s Jewel School several times.
Soul of Somanya Trunk Show – Melody is also the co-founder and director of Soul of Somanya, a fair trade non-profit that offers paid training and steady, living-wage employment to disadvantaged Ghanaian artisans. She will be bringing a lively trunk show of colorful West African beads, jewelry & symbolic finds with her, as well as beautiful cabochons and stone pendants, so come prepared to shop!
Melody will be offering a variety of wirework classes, from beginner to advanced, while she is here! Listed below are the class projects, times and class fees. Please call, or stop by the shop to sign-up and pre-pay for these fabulous classes!
- Sunday, April 29 – 1:00 – 4:00 pm – Spiral-Sided Bezel – Intermediate
- Sunday, April 29 – 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Paua Shell Pendant – Beginner
- Monday, April 30 – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Easy Beaded Hoops & Bangles – Beginner
- Monday, April 30 – 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Twisted Wire Floral Earrings or Sweetheart Pendant – Intermediate
- Tuesday, May 1 – 11:00 am – 2:00 pm – Good Luck Dolls & Sidekicks – Beginner
- Tuesday, May 1 – 3:00 – 6:00 pm – Sculpted Wire Floral Necklace – Intermediate
- Wednesday, May 2 – 11:30 am – 3:30 pm – Wire-By-The-Row Earrings – Intermediate/Advanced
More info on Facebook page. Call (208) 529-3696 today to sign-up.