Opening reception with the artists Thursday, October 5, 5-8 p.m. at the Willard Arts Center. Reception supported by KISU, FM-91, Your Ear to the World
The Idaho Falls Arts Council has developed artist studios in the Willard Arts Center and and makes them available to area artists working in any medium to rent at a minimal cost. This exhibition is the third annual display of recent works by the current artists.
Meet the 2017 WAC Studio Artists:
- Mary Ann Cherry paints wildlife and western subjects in oil and pastel.
- Bernadette Regnier is a printmaker, painter, fiber and pastel artist.
- Denise Hagood creates leather jewelry under the name Blue Flax Studio
- Helen Farrell works in watercolor, oil, and digital photography.
- Sylvia Medina makes jewlery under the name Sylvia Medina Jewelry.
- Hannah Trost creates silver jewelry and metalwork under the name Silver Serpent Studio.
- Sarah Freeman works primarily in acrylic and oil.
- Marina Lewis owns and operates Marina Lighthouse Photography.
- Daniel Rick paints Western and Biblical scenes.
- Brad Barlow owns and opperates B2X Photo and specializes in “bold and true” portraits.
- Julie Williams creates custom jewlery with metals, semiprecious gems, and other elements.
- Jen Marie Judd works in acrylics and is inspired by energy, movement and light.
- Gordon Smith owns and opperates Gordon Smith Photography and works in portraits and landscapes.
LeRoy Knobel • Stan and Lorena Murdock