2021 Idaho Falls First Thursday Gallery Walk
June 3 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
June 3 | July 1 | August 5 | September 2 | October 7
Enjoy works by artists from around the region and around the globe at various community galleries and museums. Admission is completely free and no registration is required. Some locations offer refreshments, live music, and artist demos. Follow the Facebook page for updates.
COVID guidelines vary between venues. Please see below for details.
2021 Participating Venues
- Willowtree Gallery, 210 Cliff St. Open from August 5.
- ARTitorium on Broadway, 271 W Broadway St. Masks required when distancing is not possible.
- Spare Room Press, 260 B St. Limited capacity, masks required.
- Sylvia Medina Jewelry, Naturally Wild Photography, & Green Kids Club, 477 Shoup Ave., #103. Masks required.
- The Handmade Idaho Shop, 430 Park Ave.
- WAC Artist Studios, 496 A St. Masks required in studios.
- Willard Arts Center, 450 A St. Masks required when distancing is not possible.
- The Art Museum of Eastern Idaho, 300 S Capital Ave. Open June – September. Masks required.
- Eagle Rock Gallery, 315 River Pkwy Masks required when distancing is not possible.